Advanced Executive Communication Skills 16th to 17th April. 2018
April 16–17, 2018
June 18–19, 2018
August 20–21, 2018
Programs run 9:30 am to 5 pm and are held on the designated locations and campuses . Participants will be notified about the specific location. Space is limited.
2018: 45,000 Naira -Discounted rate.
Two-day seminar on communication in the workplace
In this program, you develop advanced skills in business communication, as well as public speaking and presentations in the workplace. The program begins with a review of the basic principles of communication and public speaking, and covers advanced techniques like establishing credibility and constructing effective arguments. You give a speech at the end of the session, which will be analysed, evaluated, and discussed. A video of that speech is given to you for home review.
What you will learn
- The basic principles of communication
- How to handle criticism, conflict, and interviews in the workplace
- How to run a meeting
- How to give an effective speech or presentation, including handling questions and using body language and PowerPoint
- Barriers to communication
- Handling a difficult audience
- Using language effectively
- Narratives as an essential part of public speaking
- Conflict resolution
- Making a sales presentation
- Interviewing and writing skills
Who should enrol
If you are interested in improving your ability to communicate effectively in the workplace and have either completed a basic communications or public speaking course or have experience in public speaking, you benefit from this program.
Lisa is a consultant for political candidates, professors, physicians, lawyers, and business executives, and runs a private practice that specializes in accent modification, public speaking, and executive communication skills. She has run workshops for such organizations as Physicians Central Banks, Inland Revenue Service, Oil and Gas etc
April 16–17: register end on April 13
June 18–19: register end on June 15
August 20–21: register end on August 17