Execellence In Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence
One Week £ 1,900 | Two Week £3,500 | One Week ₦120,000
Study online with ease
Emotional Intelligence has become a vital part of how today's leaders meet the significant challenges they face. Emotional Intelligence can help leaders in an ever more difficult leadership role, one that fewer and fewer people seem capable of fulfilling. And in the middle of the "Talent War", especially at the highest levels in organisations, emotional intelligence can give leaders a competitive edge.
The course is designed for those in leadership positions with emphasis on the practical application of management and leadership styles; the training allows managers and leaders to consider motivation in the workplace in relation to motivational theories.
What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Defining Emotional Intelligence (EL)
- Outlining the core EL competencies
- A framework to develop EL Leadership competencies
- The benefit of becoming a more Emotionally Intelligent Leader
The Self-aware Leader
- The Importance of self awareness
- Understanding your personal leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Identifying your emotional responses and their impact on others
- Seeking on-going feedback to become a more self aware leader
The Self-managed Leader
- The benefits of managing and controlling your emotions
- Staying focused and calm under pressure
- Achieving goals through self motivation
Building and Managing Relationships
- Why relationships succeed or fail
- Building and managing internal and external relationships
- Communicating with and influencing others for enhances results
- Managing Conflict with others
- Building rapport with a broad range of people
- Managing and engaging emotions within your team
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the emotional intelligence competency framework
- Interpret an assessment of their current EI competencies
- Utilise techniques for increasing their level of self-awareness.
- Understand how emotions can influence thoughts, behaviour, goals, decision–making, and work / personal relationships.
- Make the link between emotional intelligence and leadership effectiveness.