Program Learning Outcomes:
· Become an expert in the field able to apply the quality concepts and to integrate them into practical work in an organization.
· Demonstrate how to create a quality management policy in an organization and explain how to enforce compliance to quality.
· Understand how marketing, technology, and people can be simultaneously utilized to meet quality objectives and achieve customer satisfaction.
· Prepare yourself with the necessary knowledge and skills to secure a leading role in quality management or change career into quality management system.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SEMESTER 1 (3 MONTHS)
Quality Management Systems Implementation
Quality Assurance and Control
Leadership and Change Management
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SEMESTER 2 (3 MONTHS)
Process and Operations Management
Quality Management Systems Audit
Supply Chain Management
Quality Research and Development
· Graduates with HND/ B.Sc / B.Eng in Sciences, Social Sciences and Engineering or
· Graduates of any discipline with 3 years relevant experience in Quality Management / Engineering