Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management
Duration: 9 Months | ₦ 150,500 Per Month | £ GBP TBD
Qualification Number: 603/5638/8
Study online with ease
Level 7 Diploma Project Management qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior managers responsible for projects and provide a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental topics needed to manage business projects within a complex and ever-changing environment.
This qualification will develop a deeper understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of project, programme and portfolio management and facilitate the essential skills and competences necessary to plan, monitor, control and deliver successful projects, programmes and portfolios.
For entry onto Level 7 Diploma in Project Management qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learners must be 21 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page in this website.
Level 7 diplomas on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) are at the same level as master’s degrees. However, they are shorter (120 credits) and learners will have to proceed to the dissertation stage (60 credits) with university to achieve a full masters programme.
Level 7 Diploma in Project Management qualification consists of 5 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Planning, Controlling and Leading a Project (30 credits)
- Procurement Risk and Contract Management (30 credits)
- Advanced Project and Logistics Management (20 credits)
- Operations and Information Management for Project Managers (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
The qualification is designed to be delivered over one academic year for full-time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning.
The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance, online by approved centres only.
All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the centre and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
Successful completion of Level 7 Diploma in Project Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant master top-up programme with advanced standing at many universities in the UK and overseas.