The London Academy Business School (LABS) is an educational and consulting company that specialises in designing and delivering specialised seminars and other educational products to private enterprises and public organisations alike. In the last years, LABS has increased its commitment and activities in connection with the financial industry.
- LABS also provides consulting services in the areas, among others, of strategic design and strategic fit analysis, technology implementation, capacity building, procurement, and supply chain management.
- With offices in London, Nigeria, and Dubai, in the last 12 years LABS has served more than 10,000 people from 8 countries. This experience with different people and backgrounds, in many cases working in emerging economies, has served LABS well to deal with clients’ requirements and to find the right combination of academic foundations, international best practices, and local requirements when designing specific educational products or consulting services.
- LABS is a registered academic and learning provider both in the UK and with Corporate Affair Commission (CAC) in Nigeria. It has been accredited by ASIC for independent further and higher education in the UK. It also holds interim accreditations by the Centre for Management Development (CMD) in Nigeria, and by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) in Europe and USA. To further its educational services LABS has signed partnership agreements with a number of prestigious educational institutions, including Teesside University in the UK, Linton University in Malaysia, University of Nicosia Cyprus, and Tbilisi University in Georgia, to collaboratively provide education and qualifications from degree to PhD level.
- Consistently with the most recent trends in learning methodologies, LABS seeks to provide course delegates with an appropriate blend of conceptual background and practical application of the subjects. At LABS we believe that information and knowledge have to be placed into context to be relevant and make a difference for organisations.
- In addition to being subject matter experts, our speakers seek to understand the challenges people face, and to inspire clients’ professionals to make extensive use of their learning.