Computer Accounts For Audits For Tax Administrators
One Week £ 1,900 | Two Week £3,500 | One Week ₦ 100,500
Study online with ease
Due to an increase in the use of automated accounting systems throughout the world, there is a need for tax authorities to improve their audit techniques of such systems. Strong computer accounts audit skills have become imperative in a modern tax administration. An effective computer accounts audit will help ensure vital government revenues are not missed - especially important in times when revenue and funding is tight.
This highly practical course looks at operational challenges, systems-based approaches to audit and spreadsheet auditing. It also looks at how to prioritise areas for testing, conduct field system audit visits and how to make use of software audit tools.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify and overcome operational difficulties involved in computerised systems
- Demonstrate knowledge of computerised data retrieval and analysis
- Communicate the critical elements of data analysis through spreadsheet auditing and documentation
- Understand the operational capabilities of a large business office and computer audit services
- Plan and conduct effective computer accounts audits, leading to improved compliance and a related increase in revenue generation