Conflict And Cooperation Management
One Week £ 1,900 | Two Week £3,500 | One Week ₦ 100,500
Study online with ease
Conflict can have a positive effect, but left unchecked, the dangerous results of conflict can include damaged relationships, destroyed creativity and productivity, lost commitment and wasted resources. Conflict in your teams is inevitable and could even be beneficial but ONLY IF it is managed according to correct conflict management principles.
In even the best run organisation, conflict happens. Conflict doesn't have to be costly or have negative consequences, though left unacknowledged it can be distracting at best and at worst, destructive. So unlock the positive potential of conflict and learn how to approach conflict situations constructively and with increased confidence. On this course, you will learn exactly how to handle conflict situations and difficult people.
- Defining Conflict
- Causes of conflict at work
- Establishing the 5 stages of conflict
- How can we stop conflict escalating?
- Changing our understanding of the situation
- Personal Conflict Handling
- How others view our conflict handling style
- Conflict Management Techniques
- The need to become more assertive
- Transactional Analysis
- Seeing conflict from various points of view.
- Personal Improvement Plan
- Plan a different approach with actions for the future
This course will help you and your people recognise that conflict is inevitable, and that it can be healthy when appropriately managed. By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to
- Identify exactly what conflict is, why it arises and how it can be utilised for maximum benefit;
- Recognise the various stages of conflict and preventing them from escalating;
- Deal with conflict with a greater awareness of the conflict management style of themselves and others;
- Invest less time and energy in conflict and creating more productive relationships with others.