Hr For Non –Hr Managers
One Week £ 1,900 | Two Week £3,500 | One Week ₦ 100,500
Study online with ease
There is now more employment legislation than ever before, and the need for well-informed line managers has never been greater. This training course will help delegates gain the knowledge and skills to develop confidence in dealing with HR and employment law issues within the business. This training course focuses on giving Non-HR managers and supervisors the skills, knowledge and guidance to effectively manage employees and the business, while taking into account organisational, legal and welfare responsibilities.
This course is designed for any individuals who need to know and understand the fundamentals of Human Resources management. Delegates gain a full understanding of HR basics and best practice, to ensure that they or their team avoid any legislation pitfalls. It will provide delegates with practical knowledge and an essential toolkit to tackle most basic HR issues including recruitment, employment contracts, disciplinary, grievance, redundancy and much more.
- How HR can deliver business impact
- What is strategic HR?
- Building effective training programmes
- Recruitment and selection strategies
- Reward programmes that motivate and inspire
- Systems for managing performance
- Important legislation present and future
- Developing policies & managing absence
- Engaging retention methods
- A manager’s guide to disciplinary and grievance procedures
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to
- Skills to build a foundation in key personnel and HR concepts and relate them to ‘best fit’ in your own organisation
- Knowledge of better working relationships with others in your organisation through a greater appreciation of the overall picture
- Dynamic skills in team development through successful selection interviewing and effective appraisal techniques
- Capability to evaluate the effectiveness of your HR practice and see where improvements can be made