Information Technology For Business
One Week £ 1,900 | Two Week £3,500 | One Week ₦ 100,500
Study online with ease
Information technologies/information systems are used to increase productivity and help achieve quality in contemporary business. Information technology has become strategic organizational resource that has to be managed in an efficient and effective way like all other organizational resources such as financial resources, materials, human resources, etc. The process of managing IT in organizations is becoming more and more complex as it becomes more important.
The Information Technology Management for Business programme is specifically designed to develop the mix of skills and capabilities required by today's leading businesses. Information technology (IT) and business, always closely intertwined, are now becoming virtually inseparable. The course is aimed at explaining the concepts of information systems management within the organisation. In addition to several aspects of managing IT, the course explains the utilisation of IT in improving the process of decision making.
- Organisations, Business Environment, and Information Technology
- IT Management and Management Supported by IT
- Data – Information – Knowledge Management
- Supporting Decision Making, Collaboration and Knowledge Work
- IT Economics – Economics of Downtime
- Managing IT Infrastructures
- Managing Information Resources
- Managing IT Operations
- Managing System Development
- IT/IS Control and Security
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to
- Examine and understand various information technology applications and disciplines within both personal and professional settings.
- Have understanding of the Information Technology (IT) management framework
- Focuses on best practices, tools and models to implement an effective IT management system
- Learn and know the importance of technology within communications application.
- Learn and understand the significance of both the positive and negative impacts of technology