Legal Aspect Of Asset/Reserve Management
One Week £ 1,900 | Two Week £3,500 | One Week ₦ 100,500
Study online with ease
The program is designed for delegates with sound knowledge of legal fundamentals of asset/reserve management and allocation. The program’s objective is to expose both experienced and junior asset managers and other professionals to new legal asset management techniques, asset allocation and reserve style management’s strategies. It is intended to build on delegate’s existing knowledge through the study, not only reserve management but also of non-standard asset classes and legal derivatives involving assets and reserve management.
The course will strive to teach participant the various legal and documentation issues involved in structuring asset-backed management for banks and will cover the following topics.
- The importance of financial law for the creation and development of strong financial markets
- Frame work for the provision of credit and the operation of financial markets
- Basic legal component of the reserve management system
- Legal problem that relate to the provision of assets and the ways in which institutions address such problem
- Legal principles underpinning commercial asset and reserve management for banks
- Basic legal components of the assets systems of key banks and financial institutes of the world
- Evaluation of the nature, cope and economic function of security risk in the management of asset
- Different between asset financial and other types of financial dealing with asset finance in various jurisdictions
- Legal securitisation products in asset finance and reserve management
By the end of this workshop, participants will
- You will return to your organisation equipped with the skills that you need to tackle any problem that may arise in this area. The course utilise a variety of lecturers to analyse the key legal and documentary issues involved in asset management associated with central banks