Level 3 / A Level Diploma in Law
Duration: 5 Months | ₦ 100,500 Per Semester | GBP TBD
Study online with ease
Level 3 Diploma in Law is a 60-credit Ofqual regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to an A Level or Access to HE qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to a law degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required. The qualification provides learners with an introduction to law and the legal system as well as key academic, research and communication skills to support learners in their development.
- Graded with Pass, Merit and Distinction
- Advanced learner loans available in the UK – See the Qualifications catalogue 2017-2018
- Progression to a bachelor degree at a range of university partners – www.athe.co.uk/progression
- 600 learning hours, usually studied over an academic year or 4 months
- Designed with support from universities
- Can be delivered in the classroom, by distance or by blended learning.
Learners must complete all 4 mandatory units. To see the contents of each unit you can view the Qualification Specification.
The English Legal System
This unit provides an overview of the English Legal System to prepare learners for more substantive study in areas of English Law.
Legal Terminology and Communication
This unit develops learners’ skills and how to present information in a legal context.
This unit will introduce learners to the principles and key elements of contract law.
Academic and Research Skills for Law
This unit develops academic research skills and the language skills needed to be able to formally present academic research in a legal context.
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study a variety of bachelor’s degrees at a university such as one of our partner universities. For information on ATHE university top-ups please see www.athe.co.uk/progression
Age: 16 +
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- other related level 2 subjects
- other equivalent international qualifications