Management Of Higer Education Institution
One Week £ 1,900 | Two Week £3,500 | One Week ₦ 100,500
Study online with ease
Over the years, education has proven to be one of the fastest growing industries in the world, also considered as one of the most lucrative industries vital to the economic growth of developed and developing countries gradually raising the standard of education. This can be seen in the in countries such as the United Kingdom, United States of America, Australia and South Africa. Nigerian Universities were formerly ranked as one of the top 100 Universities in world but this has ceased to be true. Nigerian Universities have managed to slip through the cracks lost is place in the rankings and as a result can no longer be found among the top 500 Universities in the world. This begs the question what happened to Nigerian Higher Education system and what have other countries done to rise to the top and remain at the top.
The ten-day in-depth training programme takes a strategic approach towards developing and managing the resources and capabilities of the university. Organisational, political, financial, social and ethical factors affecting the university's long-term success will be considered.
- Distance Learning: Recent Trends and Future Prospects
- Fund Raising
- Competitive Strategies & Marketing in the Higher Education Institutes
- The Importance of Science in National Development
- University Involvement in the world
- Leadership and Communication Skills
- Resource Development Plan
- Introduction to Resource Development
- The US and UK Model for Budgeting in Higher Education Institutes
- Initiating Change at University Contexts - A Human Resources Perspective
- The Impact of Technology on the Future of the University
- Developing a University
- Higher Education in the 21st Century: International Perspectives
- Marketing Universities Abroad
- Integrating Vision into reality: Practical uses for HR in Higher Education Institutions
The programme aims to equip participants with both advanced managerial techniques and specialised knowledge; to increase their capacity for innovative planning and implementation of policy in response to changing socio-economic realities; and to improve their strategic-thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills.