Risk Based Auditing
One Week £ 1,900 | Two Week £3,500 | One Week ₦ 100,500
Study online with ease
A through diagnostics review of the current audit function is performed. this includes obtaining an understanding of the overall internal audit focus, the important and reliance on financial controls and process capabilities by the business the internal audit budgeting and project scoping processes and the integration of processes audit into the overall internal audit focus, this review of system risk can help management prioritise audit project and assess the current resource and skill levels necessary to perform the total audit function
This course covers the processes and techniques required to conduct professional reviews of risk management. It also investigates the reliability of control measures in a range of operational, strategic and financial systems.
- What is Risk Assessment?
- Overview of Risk Assessment by Internal Audit
- Identifying Auditable Activities at the Organisational Level
- Risk Factors in the Organisational
- Completing the Organisational
- Risk Assessment within an Audit
- Identifying, Measuring and Prioritising Risks
- How Risk Assessment impacts he Audit
- Product, system, and process audit
- What is a product audit?
- What is a system audit?
- What is a process audit?
- How to link product, system, and process audits
- How to improve performance
- 7 types of operational assessments
- What are six sigma quality systems?
- What is process control?
- What is process capability?
- What is an operational audit
- Eighteen key characteristics of process risk audits
- How to change quality auditing from policing problem solving
- 21 benefits of process risk audits
- How to conduct successful audits of: Quality processes
- Management processes
- Engineering processes
- Manufacturing processes
- Purchasing processes
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to
- Implement the principles and practices of risk-based auditing
- Focus audit efforts on the key risks facing an organisation
- Apply knowledge to the audit of a wide range of activities
- Implement plans to improve internal audit function and processes