One Week £ 1,900 | Two Week £3,500 | One Week ₦ 100,500
Study online with ease
The future is full of opportunities; strategic thinkers are the people who will give these opportunities life and capitalise on them. In today's fast changing business environment, leaders need broad perspective, vision, and an intrinsic awareness of the business trends and developments shaping their work. Many leaders are too preoccupied with day-to-day tactics and think only in operational terms. This course will allow leaders to be more effective in an ever changing business environment.
Through training, participants will obtain the knowledge and understanding of various strategic tools and skill sets, leaders can successfully capitalise on the forces and events that are shaping their world, creating an environment that will help position them to achieve long-term, sustained growth. This course also aims at a strategic understanding of the decision situations that a firm faces. Starting from game theory and industrial organisation, we will outline general principles of consistent strategic management, and apply these principles to specific interactions in managerial settings.
- What is strategic management?
- Where do you fit in?
- Understanding the current corporate situation
- Conducting a S.W.O.T analysis
- People audits and what they reveal
- Current leadership capabilities & effective leadership
- The environment and the competition
- Critical success factors
- Managing and stimulating the change process
- Succession planning - Selecting the right people
- Setting S.M.A.R.T objectives
- Controlling and monitoring strategic development
- Managing yourself to manage the process
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to
- Clarify the meaning of strategy and the principles that go with it.
- Develop the skills and learn the principles necessary to think at a strategic level.
- Learn how to apply five practical strategic tools that bring distinctive value to the organization.
- Balance current demands while considering future opportunities to create economic value.
- Use strategic-management and critical-thinking skills to gain a truly competitive advantage.